Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

In the show data option on Chart Visual, how do you format the data shown on the bottom table?

In the show data option on Chart Visual, how do you format the data shown on the bottom table?

Below is a screenshot of the Show Data option for the visual I want to see the data for. Now notice this the bottom tables headers are not showing. Except you can see the column headers on the top visual. The column headers font is black, so it should be showing. When I hover over the white space, I can see the columns but don't know how to get them to show in 'black'. 

Rsyed203_0-1595265557422.png
(Not that it's relevant to my question, but I would like to create a bookmark from the show data option as PowerBI allows that)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

The version I was using was 2.76, but I don't think it had anything to do with the version. 
Instead it dealt with the PowerBI theme I had imported. Once I changed the theme, it started to work appropriatly again. 

Thanks 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

EDIT**

So far I have only been able to format the top chart and not the bottom table.
But I know for sure there is a way to get those bottom column headers to show. 

Hi @Anonymous ,

The column name should be shown normally. What version of Desktop do you use? I create a sample using 2.83.5894.721. It works fine. If you have installed the latest version but you still encounter this issue, please share a dummy pbix file with me.  You could upload to OneDrive for Business.

v-xuding-msft_0-1595310885561.png

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

The version I was using was 2.76, but I don't think it had anything to do with the version. 
Instead it dealt with the PowerBI theme I had imported. Once I changed the theme, it started to work appropriatly again. 

Thanks 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.