Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Ana_Martinez
Frequent Visitor

In a table, the column appears Do not summarize however for non-summary charts

Hello

I do not understand what happens to me, I display in the panel a table in which I take numeric columns from different tables to show the data and appear Do not summarize according to what I want to show, however, when the same table I want to show it as a chart, one of the columns no longer shows Summarize and already the chart ceases to make sense.

I have been looking for information to solve this situation and tell you that sometimes the data is not created the right way, but is that I do not understand that the data is displayed correctly for a table and not for a chart can help me?

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
v-eachen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Ana_Martinez ,

You could check if you selected "Don't summarize" option.

5-1.PNG

You could share some screenshots here to explain the problem more clearly.

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

Hard to visualize what is going on. Please see this post regarding How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/ba-p/38490

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
Mastering Power BI 2nd Edition

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.