Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Nandor
Helper I
Helper I

In Query mode Data is vizible, but in Data mode I see only a blank table.

Hi,

In Data mode I can't see the data:

Data mode.PNG

If I go into edit Query mode, I can see all the data correctly:

Edit Query mode.PNG

I think that because of this situation I can't link this table to an another table. Please see the message I get in Manage relationships mode:

Manage relationships.PNG

The Calendar with calcs table is already linked to ananother table, I think that the message in yellow is in fact generated by the second table, the one that I presented in the first two photos, it shows null values. The table is imported from a simple excell table.

Thank you for the help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi, I got in contact with the PowerBI team, I sent them over my pbx file, and I got the confirmation that it is a bug, and they are going to fix it with the upcoming releases.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is 2020 outside!

come on!

I have the same issue

Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have this same problem as well. I am using the same format in another dashboard where my sharepoint data pulls in just fine but on the problem dashboard, nothing shows up from file besides a source name column.

Shows up in preview just find though

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has this issue been resolved? I am seeing the same thing and I'm not sure how to correct it. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Having the same issue!

Having the same issue!

Please fix it as soon as possible!

I'm having the same issue, but only with one particular table, which is very odd.

Tas1
Advocate I
Advocate I

29/10/2017 I'm having the same issue !!!!!!!!

dosansil
Helper I
Helper I

08/30/2017 and I got the same issue here. 😞

ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Nandor I have experienced this before where in Data view I can't see data but in query editor can. This isn't related to not able to create a relationship issue. The error you getting when creating relation is complaining about null values in FK table. I think it is a bug that you can't see any data under Data view.

@Nandor, I don't get the same issue as yours. Which version of Power BI Desktop are you working with? How about you downloading and installing the latest version Power BI Desktop and try again? 

Hi, I got in contact with the PowerBI team, I sent them over my pbx file, and I got the confirmation that it is a bug, and they are going to fix it with the upcoming releases.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.