Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Improve Navigation Experience with Multi Dimensional Buttons and Bookmarks

Hi, I have created a scorecard with many metrics in 4 groups (main, shareholder, customer and employee) and which covers the periodicities month and quarter to date. These span over 14 pages (7 month + 7 quarter). I want to improve the user experience of navigating rather than having a list of pages on the screen. Was thinking of buttons and bookmarks but whilst I can easily create a button / bookmark to switch between monthly and quarterly I do not know how to incorporate another dimension where I can choose the group as well. For example I was thinking of a dual button (or panel) where I can select both the group and periodicity which then takes me to the appropriate page. Is this possible? Any other ideas welcome.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ebeery
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Anonymous this sounds like a good application for conditional navigation.  Take a look at the below video from Guy in a Cube.

Conditional Navigation is an INSANE AMAZING way to change pages in Power BI Desktop 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ebeery
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Anonymous this sounds like a good application for conditional navigation.  Take a look at the below video from Guy in a Cube.

Conditional Navigation is an INSANE AMAZING way to change pages in Power BI Desktop 

Anonymous
Not applicable

It worked, I appreciate your help.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.