Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

LeGoat
Helper I
Helper I

Importing a ArcGIS map into power bi

I was wondering is there any way to sync up a existing ArcGIS map I found on the internet and import it into Power bi? I really hope there is because that would be extremely helpful. Here is a link to the map I found online that I am trying to sync up to Power bi, please someone help. 

https://tea-texas.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=51f0c8fa684c4d399d8d182e6edd5d97 

Thanks, 

4 REPLIES 4
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@LeGoat , is current ArcGIS map is not suitable  -https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/visuals/power-bi-visualization-arcgis.

You might have to look at how to develop custom visual.

@amitchandak @Anand24 @pranit828 So there is no way to import any other ArcGIS maps either? I'm just wondering can I not import any type of ArcGIS map from the internet or is it just the one I provided that cannot be imported?

If no, then I have to fully create my own ArcGIS map? I am not sure how to make it with as much detail as the map in the link I provided 

Anand24
Super User
Super User

Hi @LeGoat ,

You can use the ArcGIS map visualization provided in Power BI visualization pane.

Not sure if you will achieve the eact format/layout as in the link you provided, but nonetheless you can surely use the ArcGIS visualization.

Give a thumbs up if this post helped you in any way and mark this post as solution if it solved your query !!!

pranit828
Community Champion
Community Champion

HI @LeGoat 

It is not possible exactly as it looks on the link.

But you can get more map visuals from store

PBI_SuperUser_Rank@1x.png

Hope it resolves your issue? 
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Appreciate your Kudos, Press the thumbs up button!!
Linkedin Profile

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.