Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

SivaMani
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Important: Email subscription isn't working for me

I have tried to get a snapshot of my report as a mail. Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me. 

I refreshed my dataset. But I didn't get the mail.

Can you please help me? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Pro trial user can't get any emails, this is a known issue and team has worked on a fix, ETA of this issue is September 6th.

However, if you have pro license, and you don't get the email, please check that if you hit any limitations described in this article. Also, check that if your company email filter blocks the emails from  no-reply-powerbi@azureemail.microsoft.com. There is a similar thread for your reference.

Reference

Thank you @v-yuezhe-msft

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @SivaMani,

How did your subscribe to emails? Did you follow the steps like what in this article. After refresh dataset, your report in Power BI service has updated, while you didn't receive any email, right? Please click subscription->manage all your subscriptions, and check your subscription like the following screenshot shows.

1.PNG

Best Regards,
Angelia

@v-huizhn-msft,

Thank you for your reply. I did like what is in the article. I'm a Pro trial user. I got a response in another thread like

I got a response in another thread like,

Pro trial user can't get any emails, this is a known issue and team has worked on a fix, ETA of this issue is September 6th.  

Regards,

Siva

However, if you have pro license, and you don't get the email, please check that if you hit any limitations described in this article. Also, check that if your company email filter blocks the emails from  no-reply-powerbi@azureemail.microsoft.com. There is a similar thread for your reference.

Reference

Thank you @v-yuezhe-msft

Hi @SivaMani,

Yes, like Lydia said in this case, Pro trial user can't get any emails, this is a known issue. You're a Pro trial, so you didn't receive any emails.

Best Regards,
Angelia

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.