Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Import hierarchy in SSAS - MDX

Hi,

I'm just trying to import two levels of hierarchy in SSAS.

I'm getting the below error:

"Query (1, 68) The User Hierarchy hierarchy is used more than once in the Crossjoin function"

Hierarchy_Import.PNG

Although, It's a simple query I'm not able to import the value.

Kindly assist on the same.

Regards,

Saurabh Kedia

3 REPLIES 3
Victor_OPG
Regular Visitor

Hello, I have the similar issue, have you figure out how to list all the levels side by side in MDX?  I tries cross join and "*", it is not working.

Thanks

Victor

v-cherch-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @saurabh_kedia_

Below is the blog for your reference. It seems an issue about SQL Server. I would suggest you go here to submit your question to get more further help.

https://blog.crossjoin.co.uk/2011/07/05/the-rather-too-many-ways-to-crossjoin-in-mdx/

Regards,

Cherie

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi,

Thanks for your input.

I went through all the different methods to join the tables, although the same error pops up when tried to import the hierarchy.

Recurring_Issue.PNG

I need to finish up on few things, all of which requires the hierarchy structure split.

Kindly assist on the same.

Moreover, please feel free to contact me through IM if detailed info is required.

Regards,

Saurabh

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.