Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

hanwar2
Frequent Visitor

Import SCCMT Template in to Power BI Desktop

I have downloaded SCCMT Template on my latop and I am using Power BI desktop, please let me know how to import the SCCMT template on my Power BI Desktop. 

I want to create a dashboard for SCOM Exchange environment

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @hanwar2,

Here is an article which describes how to set up SCCM Power BI solution template step by step for your reference.Smiley Happy

Regards

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @hanwar2,

Here is an article which describes how to set up SCCM Power BI solution template step by step for your reference.Smiley Happy

Regards

Hi Super Computer,

Thanks a lot,

Could you please help me with steps for SQL server which is on premise and not in Azure.

Hi @hanwar2,

You only need to create the blank database(for Target) in SQL Server by using SQL Server Management Studio or Transact-SQL instead of in Azure. The rest steps should be the same.Smiley Happy

Regards

Hi Super Contributor,

I am also using SCOM for monitoring exchange environment, is there any solution wherein I can create dashboard in Power BI for the SCOM related alerts and metrics.

Hi @hanwar2,

Though there is no solution template for SCOM currently, you should be able to use Power BI Desktop to Create Reports from System Center Operations Manager yourself. Here is a good article for your reference.Smiley Happy

Regards

Phil_Seamark
Employee
Employee

There is a demo here that you can get some tips from.

To learn more about DAX visit : aka.ms/practicalDAX

Proud to be a Datanaut!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.