I am trying to import a model from my azure analysis services into my power bi desktop.
But, i am have 3 concerns here.
1. The Analysis services memory goes way beyond my actual memory when trying to perform the import.
2. When i see the imported data, the relationships are not available? is this the default behaviour?
3. I do not see any measures that i created in my analysis services model? Is this the default behaviour?
P.S: Live Connections works fine.
Thanks in advance,
Let's talk about them one by one.
1. Maybe you want to say the size of the model of Analysis is beyond the computer memory. If so, that could be a problem. The memory usage is about the size of the data that is going to be imported. Please reference these topics.
2. According to my test, the whole model was imported as a table. I will do more test later.
3. It seems that the measures are turned into normal columns in the import model.
These conclusions are tested based on the Azure Analysis Services sample.
Could you please tell me if your problem was resolved? Please mark the proper answer if it worked. That will be a help to the others.Best Regards!Dale
Join us in the third Triple A event!
It’s the start of a new Super User season! Learn all about the new Super Users and brand-new tiered recognition system.
Make sure you didn't miss any of the things that happened in the community in January!