Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mau_habert
Helper I
Helper I

Images Disappearing

Hi all,

I've realized that sometimes images that I inserted into my dashboard disappears. Actually, when I go to the view--> selection, the images are there, but I can't see them in the visualization pane, as shown in the image below.

Anyone know how this can happen and how to fix it?

Obs.: the images files are saved in the same directory of the PBI file

Thanks in advance

image_disappears.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mau_habert
Helper I
Helper I

Hi all, thanks @v-yiruan-msft  and @NamishB for the replies.
@NamishB No, the images are not related to any slicer or bookmark hide/view.

I've recently realized that this problem occurs when I have other pbi file copy from the same file opened simultaneously. If I close both and after just open the original pbi file, the images appears again. It's strange, but now that I realized how to solve this, it's not a huge problem anymore.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
mau_habert
Helper I
Helper I

Hi all, thanks @v-yiruan-msft  and @NamishB for the replies.
@NamishB No, the images are not related to any slicer or bookmark hide/view.

I've recently realized that this problem occurs when I have other pbi file copy from the same file opened simultaneously. If I close both and after just open the original pbi file, the images appears again. It's strange, but now that I realized how to solve this, it's not a huge problem anymore.

v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mau_habert ,

Could you please try to refresh the report by manual and check whether the image can be display normally after refreshed? If still not, please create another new report file and insert the image. Later check whether the image can be displayed normally in new file. If can display normally in new file, please check whether the original file include any bookmark setting or Tab order caused this problem. Otherwise, it may be a problem with the image itself. By the way, how did you import the image? By inserting or drag image visual to display it? Could you please share the related image with me if it is convenient? Thank you.

image disappear.JPG

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena Ruan
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
NamishB
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Hi @mau_habert - Is this image show/hide based on any slicers or selection pane show hide?

Best way to test this is put the same image on a new sheet and do not use any sync slicers or selection pane show hid e and see if this disappears again?

I am not sure but it is highly likely its not displayed because of some conditions on same/Diff page. Hope this helps.

Cheers,

-Namish B 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.