Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

pedramm
Regular Visitor

Image with bookmark link not working while the bookmark does

I have added a bookmark for when no filter is selected, so if the users have many filters on, this image acts like a rest button to all those filters.

When I click on the bookmark in the bookmarks bar, the filter works and all the selected filters are cleared.

Using the instructions in this YouTube tutorial I added an image that links to this filter. But after adding some filters and clicking on this image, nothing happens.

The Clear All Filters ImageThe Clear All Filters Image

Is there anything I am missing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jdbuchanan71
Super User
Super User

If you are working in PowerBI desktop, to trigger the bookmark on an image, you have to hold CTRL and click.  If you just click it only selectes the image and does not trigger the bookmark.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jdbuchanan71
Super User
Super User

If you are working in PowerBI desktop, to trigger the bookmark on an image, you have to hold CTRL and click.  If you just click it only selectes the image and does not trigger the bookmark.

Hello, I have the same problem and I am using CTRL key for desktop, and still not working. Even in the online power bi it's not working eventhough the Bookmark itself is working. 

Thank you so much!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.