Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Image not loading

Hello

I m trying to display in a intranet a dashboard which has some images, but it is not loading at all

The image is in powerBI web and desktop

Could you pls help me?

8 REPLIES 8
zapppsr
Kudo Collector
Kudo Collector

Have you tried different browsers?

Edge and IE has some issues.

Here, another discussion about it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I m using Chrome

It is happening in any browser

Let me understand. Is the image in a link, and you are using a property "URL as image" or is just a static image inserted in the report?

Anonymous
Not applicable

its just a static image

@Anonymous,

Always try the latest version of Power BI Desktop. Besides, you could rename the .pbix file to a .zip file, extract it to a local folder, and then check the file path Report\StaticResources\RegisteredResources.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

If you are using URL as image, be sure the image is is hosted in a public link. It must to be shwon on Desktp and Online.

If it is a static image, inserted via insert image, check the file name and rename to something simple such as imge. png o image.jpg.

Don't use names with special characters.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I m doing via Insert Image, I will try it

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is the image hosted on SharePoint by any chance?  We had some opposite problems compared to the poster above where it would only work in IE or Edge.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.