Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

punpin
Regular Visitor

Image not display

Use Image URL from onedrive but not display in powerbi desktop. It's show like this.

Must use URL from onedrive.  

Capture.PNG

7 REPLIES 7
Abduvali
Skilled Sharer
Skilled Sharer

Hi Punpin,

Just to clear up.

I believe you have added all your links to Excel file which is now stored on OneDrive. 

If so please see link below for video tutorial how to use image url in Power BI:

I hope that helps if not let me know.

Regards

Abduvali

I don't upload excel file to onedrive but i just upload image to onedrive and get link from it. I use image url from one drive but it doesn't show in power bi desktop

@punpin,

You need to open F12 Developer Tools to inspect the element, and get background-image url of the element style, not the URL of a web page.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-chuncz-msft,

I upload image file to onedrive and i click share and copy link to table in power bi but it doesn't show image in power bi desktop.

@punpin,

See image below.

Capture.PNG

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-chuncz-msft

Not use this link?, see image belowCapture.PNG

@punpin,

No, this is just a link to another web page.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.