Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Image Viewer Visual Chart

Hello everybody,

I'm doing a report and I would like to show the right picture when I select a product from the slicer.

In order to do so, considering that the pictures are saved in the company sharedrive, should I upload them online in order to get the url? Or I can simply write the picture path in the column?

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
SabineOussi
Skilled Sharer
Skilled Sharer

In order to show the picture as it is, you need to change the data category to Image URL.

You can do that without using the image viewer custom visual, you can display these pictures in a table, matrix, or slicer.

Note that this image is not clickable and doesn't redirect you to its path.

If you want to show a link for it as well, refer to this discussion

http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Image-Hyper-link/m-p/147649#M63699

v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

Please type your URL into a table. And click the url column->Web URL under data category.

For instance, I creat a table like the following table.

2.PNG

Create a slicer including Users, when you select a use, it will return the corresponding url, click it he/she will get the resource.

3.png

For your requirement, please share more details if the solution above doesn't resolve your problem.

Best Regards,
Angelia

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.