Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Martijn1
Frequent Visitor

Image URL on axis?

I managed to add images to Power BI Desktop based on Dropboxlinks and show them in a slices or as values in a table.

I then tried to also add them on the x axis of a chart. Instead of showing the images, the dropboxlinks are shown. Isn't is possible to show images on the axis, or am I doing something wrong?

See example below. The links in the chart should be the images shown in the table at the right.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards, Martijn

6 REPLIES 6
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Martijn1,

To help improve Power BI, you could submit an idea via https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I just did!

Hi Martin,

I am also trying to put the images on x axis, can you please explain , how you did it?

Hi, I tried to make it on various ways, but didn't get the result I wanted. I think there isn't a visual for our wishes at this moment

dilumd
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hi @Martijn1

try Infographic Designer custom visual instead. you can add image urls only for tables and charts which allows image urls.

Hi @dilumd,

Thanks for your reaction! I am going to dry it, put the examples I see in the link are not what I would like to have. But maybe the designer is also able to put image urls on the x axis of a chart. I'm busy these days, but will let you know if Infographic Designer solved my 'problem' (more a nice to have wish).

Kind regards,

Martijn

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.