Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Martijn1
Frequent Visitor

Image URL on axis?

I managed to add images to Power BI Desktop based on Dropboxlinks and show them in a slices or as values in a table.

I then tried to also add them on the x axis of a chart. Instead of showing the images, the dropboxlinks are shown. Isn't is possible to show images on the axis, or am I doing something wrong?

See example below. The links in the chart should be the images shown in the table at the right.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards, Martijn

6 REPLIES 6
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Martijn1,

To help improve Power BI, you could submit an idea via https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I just did!

Hi Martin,

I am also trying to put the images on x axis, can you please explain , how you did it?

Hi, I tried to make it on various ways, but didn't get the result I wanted. I think there isn't a visual for our wishes at this moment

dilumd
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hi @Martijn1

try Infographic Designer custom visual instead. you can add image urls only for tables and charts which allows image urls.

Hi @dilumd,

Thanks for your reaction! I am going to dry it, put the examples I see in the link are not what I would like to have. But maybe the designer is also able to put image urls on the x axis of a chart. I'm busy these days, but will let you know if Infographic Designer solved my 'problem' (more a nice to have wish).

Kind regards,

Martijn

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.