Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Ram_DCT
Helper II
Helper II

Image URL is not working

Hi Team,

I have seen many posts where "Image URL" is not working OR displayed broken however I am not getting any anser. I am attaching an PBI file where I have given two examples of the images where one is displaying but another one not.

Please help me to undertand why is this not working. Thanks in advance!!

.pbix fiel

Thanks,

Ram

6 REPLIES 6
parry2k
Super User
Super User

@Ram_DCT I looked at your file and you are using visuals from market place. You need to reach out to developers/or look at their documentation to find out why it is not working.

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Thank you for your quick response!! Here is the new file. In this file, I am using power bi visuals to display images and in one case I am seeing images but in second one I am not!!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fEmAhcxfbEUHJjioH3jHPaXMItHHQPc_/view?usp=sharing

-Ram

@Ram_DCT this is the link from table1 which is not working, it is not working web browser either, can you double check.

https://cdn1.imggmi.com/uploads/2019/5/6/351a07341b4ea9d98b1842af8edf8b52-full.png

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

I am able to open it. Here is thee snapshot.

-Ram123.png

I have also captured video of it - https://www.screencast.com/t/jAXRD2loGCuV

-Ram

Can anyone help me here.

-Ram

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.