Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Illogical Funnel Chart and building a relation with empty values

Good Morning, I have a question concerning building a raather illogical fuinnel chart which mainly is built on relationships rather than number. Also I would like to implement into that funnel chart a value that I have yet to establish. Meaning there is also no data from that value in the excel sheet that i use to establish the funnel visual. 

anyways, i was thinking one way to arund it would it be to go into my sharepoint account, upload there my power BI, from there I would artificially add the blank and missing data into the excel, update the power bi, download it, edit it again and built little funnels for every specific case and then 'glue em together'.

However, I would like to ask if there is any other way to actually build together an illogical funnel with the help of relationship function. For now I have tried to duplicate that exact data set and to establish a two way street relationship, but I did not get any result from that.

1 REPLY 1
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Funnel charts are often used in the following situations: 

• when the data is sequential and moves through at least 4 stages.
  • when the number of "items" in the first stage is expected to be greater than the number in the final stage.
  • to calculate potential (revenue/sales/deals/etc.) by stages.
  • to calculate and track conversion and retention rates.
  • to reveal bottlenecks in a linear process.
  • to track a shopping cart workflow.
  • to track the progress and success of click-through advertising/marketing campaigns.

Sorry, not very clear about your requests. Can you provide some sample data and the expected results for your requests? 

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.