Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

ISSUE - Dropdown mobile update 28 Nov

I updated my Power BI to the last version (28 Nov), and I'm trying using the new option dropdown in my mobile (iPhone 5s), but unsuccessfully. I only can see the items if I expand/collapse the dropdown.

Please see the image below. It is normal? I've a good 4G Connection.

image1.PNG 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

It looks like the dropdown slicer now works properly. But I've other issue that I'm facing in PBI desktop too. When I collapse the menu, then I can't hide them.. see image below. The alternative is close and open the program/app again.

img.png

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
devenchj
Helper I
Helper I

I too have same issue with Power BI mobile app (android) ,  I placed slicer in report and added relevant Tile to dashboard, but while navigating from Tile to report, No slicer is visible and reports showing all data without any filter. 

please provide the fix soon.

Anonymous
Not applicable

It looks like the dropdown slicer now works properly. But I've other issue that I'm facing in PBI desktop too. When I collapse the menu, then I can't hide them.. see image below. The alternative is close and open the program/app again.

img.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

In iPhone and Power BI desktop the issue collapsing the menu is solved, on the other hand, this issue remains in Windows app ( app in windows 10 from store), I can't hide the items.. see image above (example). The alternative is closing and open the app again.

@Anonymous Yep, the mobil app's drop-down is now working. 

TaylorNathan
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi there @Anonymous,

I am having the same issue on two of my mobile platforms (iPhone, and iPad).  It appears the dropdown slicer works fine on the desktop app, website, and within Power BI itself.

Thanks for the update @v-sihou-msft.  Very excited for a fix and getting this feature in the hands of my users.

~ Nathan

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone with the same problem? How can I report this issue/bug?

@Anonymous

I can reproduce same issue as yours. When we select the "Dropdown" option in Slicer, the dropdown list can't be expanded properly. We have reported this issue internally.

Regards,

Simon Hou

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-sihou-msft

is there any release date for the fix ?

thanks

regards,

Fred

Anonymous
Not applicable

The issue remains in the last iOS release 10.6 (18/Dec/2016)

@v-sihou-msft,

When, what to my wondering eyes should appear,
But a new app update, and the issue is still there...

Gotta have a little holiday humor!

Just tested under app version 10.7 (20/Dec/2016) and the dropdown is still showing no list.  Can anyone else confirm?

~ Nathan

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TaylorNathan, Yes, i confirm Smiley Sad

Still nothing? No news from the developper???

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Baskar, the last update in Portugal is 10.7, and the bug remains.

@Anonymous Confirmed.  It's still not fixed in the latest release.  Smiley Sad

Just confirming I see the same issue on any iOS device.  Going to have to remove complete so the reports are functional for everyone.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors