Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

eitanl
Helper II
Helper II

IS there a way to present a KPI visual with more then one Reference

Hi,

i would like to present the KPI Visual which perfectly shows, for Example This Month Sales with the Change From Last Month (for example) and the Last Month Value (With the title Goal which is not relevant here but this is another subject)

i would like to Present This Month Value with two lines below 

1. The Value and Chg Percent from Last month (Available now)
  2. The Value and Chg percent from Last Year.    [ there is a little sense in having another card for that because the main Value of this month sales stay the same]

somthing like

100M$

Last Year 80M$ +20%

Last Month 90M$ + 10%

any thoughts

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@eitanl

If this resolves your problem, you can mark the right answer as solution so that other ones who have the same question can find the solution quickly.

Best Regards,
Herbert

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@eitanl

I don't think there is a KPI visual completely same as your description. But you can use card visuals to show different measures and use text box to show the strings as below.

Attached PBIX file is just a sample, you can adjust the measure formula according to your data and requirement.

IS there a way to present a KPI visual with more then one Reference_1.jpg

Best Regards,
Herbert

Thanks,

this is a proper solution but the problem is that every text get his own squre border (see when hovering over) which create a little bit of mess when you hover.

in the mean time i guess i can use it but it would be very much better if one of the customs visual can implement it 

@eitanl

The square border will only appear when we edit the report in Power BI Desktop/Service. It will not be visible to the report viewers.

Best Regards,

Herbert

cool, i did not notice it has been changed

now all that its left is the Pin Marker but i guess it is not that bad

thanks

@eitanl

If this resolves your problem, you can mark the right answer as solution so that other ones who have the same question can find the solution quickly.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.