Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I need to find how many days between Submitted date to the Working Days

Dear All ,

Requiremnet:i Have column as Submitted date i need to find Work day time for that Particular Month ,Suppose 16th Dec then it has to WD+9 as we have to exclude Sat,sun and Holidays,Please find the below Screenshots:

Capture1.JPGCapture2.JPG

Thanks In Advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @ younis,

According to your description,  you have evaluated each date is a working day or a non-working day. Now you can use the below calculated column to calculate how many working days there are between the Submitted Date and the Workdays date:

Calworkdays.JPG

The specific formula as follow:

Calworkdays = CALCULATE( COUNTROWS('Calendar table'),

FILTER('Calendar table', 'Calendar table'[Workday/Not A workday]="Working Day"),

DATESBETWEEN('Calendar table'[Date],'Workday table'[Workdays],'Workday table'[Submitted Date])

)

Best Regards

Rena

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

If It is 25th Dec then WD-5/WD+17  as i have to exclude  weekends and 25th Dec is Holiday

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @amitchandak  ,

In my Case i have already created a table and column which has only working Days,
now supposed submitted date is 6th Jan 2019 now i have to count Workday column till it matches with Submitted date..
Eg:

Submitted Date      Workdays
2019/01/06              2019/01/02   

2019/01/03

2019/01/06

now Ans should be like WD+3

Conclusion Count till You MATCH

Thanks In Advance.

Hi @ younis,

According to your description,  you have evaluated each date is a working day or a non-working day. Now you can use the below calculated column to calculate how many working days there are between the Submitted Date and the Workdays date:

Calworkdays.JPG

The specific formula as follow:

Calworkdays = CALCULATE( COUNTROWS('Calendar table'),

FILTER('Calendar table', 'Calendar table'[Workday/Not A workday]="Working Day"),

DATESBETWEEN('Calendar table'[Date],'Workday table'[Workdays],'Workday table'[Submitted Date])

)

Best Regards

Rena

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.