Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I need help to verify wich Apps are free for Power BI Pro

Hi.

I'm new and would like to know how I can verify which apps are free by Power BI pro license. I need to connect to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, ActiveCampaign.com, and others websites.

I'll appreciate your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Anonymous ,

The connectors for Power Bi are free. The license will change regarding sharing options.

You can use connectors without any license , so there is no difference between the connectors available for PRO licenses and premium licenses.

vtangjiemsft_0-1669619222822.png

Please refer to the following document for more information.

Power BI Free vs. Pro vs. Premium - What are the Differences? | Stoneridge Software

Data sources in Power BI Desktop - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,

Neeko Tang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , Most of the connectors are free with power bi pro, available in the list unless mentioned 

refer to the feature list

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-au/pricing/

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your answer.  Is there a difference between the connectors available in power bi pro vs power bi premium?

Hi @Anonymous ,

The connectors for Power Bi are free. The license will change regarding sharing options.

You can use connectors without any license , so there is no difference between the connectors available for PRO licenses and premium licenses.

vtangjiemsft_0-1669619222822.png

Please refer to the following document for more information.

Power BI Free vs. Pro vs. Premium - What are the Differences? | Stoneridge Software

Data sources in Power BI Desktop - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,

Neeko Tang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.