cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tgvrreddy Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

I have implemented bellow logic in tableau. I need same to be implements in power bi please help me.

{ FIXED [BPO],DATEPART('month', [Month]),DATEPART('year',

[Month]): SUM([Total Complaints Received Admin + Calls])}/

{AVG([Total Transactions Admin + Calls])}

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: I have implemented bellow logic in tableau. I need same to be implements in power bi please help

Hi @tgvrreddy,

{ FIXED [BPO],DATEPART('month', [Month]),DATEPART('year',

[Month]): SUM([Total Complaints Received Admin + Calls])}/

{AVG([Total Transactions Admin + Calls])}

By my research, DATEPART('month', [Month]) is similar to Month('Table Name'(Date column)) in Power BI.

In addition, you could refer to this blog which introduces how to convert fixed in Tableau to Power BI.

Actually, I'm not familiar with functions in Tableau, I'm only gooa at functions in Power BI.

If you still need help, please share some data sample and your desired output so that we could help further on it.

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: I have implemented bellow logic in tableau. I need same to be implements in power bi please help

Hi @tgvrreddy,

Have you solved your problem?

If you have solved, please always accept the replies making sense as solution to your question so that people who may have the same question can get the solution directly.

If you still need help, please feel free to ask.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Can You Solve These Challenge

Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Find out how to participate in the first Power BI 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

Community News & Announcements

Community News & Announcements

Get your latest community news and announcements.

Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications October Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

Community Kudopalooza

Win Power BI Swag with Community Kudopalooza!

Each week, complete activities and be qualified in the drawing for cool Power BI Swag.

Users Online
Currently online: 498 members 4,238 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: