Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

New_Folder
Helper I
Helper I

I have 4500+ row of data, but POWER BI is only capturing 4499 rows of data.

The data is exported from SmartSheet, but I also tried importing from Excel and still getting the same result,its just getting 4499 rows of data.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

What that is saying is that the table, "Demo Packet Tracker" has 4539 rows, but the column "Title" has 4500 distinct values (meaning 39 are duplicate)

How many rows are you expecting in the table?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
blopez11
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Maybe one of the rows is a duplicate and it is being aggregated

Hard to tell without a snippet of the source and what you are seeing in Power BI

New_Folder_0-1627399208897.png

this is what its showing in the DATA Tab. I reviewed this in excel and it doesnt have any duplicates.

I just realized that Im missing some counts when I did some manual computation/filters in excel.

What that is saying is that the table, "Demo Packet Tracker" has 4539 rows, but the column "Title" has 4500 distinct values (meaning 39 are duplicate)

@blopez11 wrote:

4539. I reviewed the selected row and made sure that there are no duplicates. All my reports are only showing 4499 unique data which i know is not correct.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.