Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

SimonSeez
Helper III
Helper III

I can't see custom visual in Visualization Pane

Hello, 

I intend to use Power Automate custom visual on Power BI Desktop. I downloaded it to my PC and got the successfully installed notification but I can't see the visual to select it. I tried to install again but I get notification informing me visual already exists. 

Help needed. 

Best Regards. 

Simon  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Figured it out. Seems like all Microsoft issues, you get punished for not using cloud services. I downloaded Power BI Desktop and I was able to add the Power Automate visual. However, on Power BI Desktop RS version which is for Report Servers, I am unable to add the visual. Classic... Now I have to reject the business requirement. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@SimonSeez , I the latest version, power all visual is part of standard visual, no need to add. The second last icon in my case. 

Howdy @amitchandak 

Sadly I'm using an on-premise verson. So organization permits me to use Jan 2021 version. Hence my need to install the visual file manually.

Figured it out. Seems like all Microsoft issues, you get punished for not using cloud services. I downloaded Power BI Desktop and I was able to add the Power Automate visual. However, on Power BI Desktop RS version which is for Report Servers, I am unable to add the visual. Classic... Now I have to reject the business requirement. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.