Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't give access to a specific staff member to the Workspace

Hello Guys, 

We published the an App and gave access to most of my staff members, but, for some reason, there are two staff members who can’t see any apps even though both of them should have access to it. When I do send them the link, they are able to access the dashboard, but when they log in to their profiles, they dont see anyhitng there. I have compared their profile with others, they are all the same. They have pro license as well. 

I have cleared the cookies and history, tried different browsers, but nothing helped. 

I attached the error they are getting. 

Thanks for all your help, 

Sona

Pic.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Guys, 

We published the an App and gave access to most of my staff members, but, for some reason, there are two staff members who can’t see any apps even though both of them should have access to it. When I do send them the link, they are able to access the dashboard, but when they log in to their profiles, they dont see anyhitng there. I have compared their profile with others, they are all the same. They have pro license as well. 

I have cleared the cookies and history, tried different browsers, but nothing helped. 

I attached the error they are getting. 

Thanks for all your help, 

Sona

Pic.jpg

nirvana_moksh
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Did you add both their emails in the App access section while publishing the app? Seems like they have access to the workspace but not the app

Anonymous
Not applicable

We actually found this article that has two links, one is a commercial version URL and another one is a government version URL. So,  appareantly, the ones that are experiencing issues were using commercial version while the rest of the team is using the government version. Do you have any idea why the app is leading them to that link when they open Power BI ? 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-govus-overview 

Thanks,

Sona

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.