Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Hvaldes
Frequent Visitor

I can't clasify with RANKX in previous 12months

Hello everyone.

I hope you can help me with this issue. Maybe it could be easy but I couln't find the correct way :(. I searched in many in many forums but I couldn't 😕

I have a table with differents data, for example, the customer name, the customer Code, the total sales ( 2018-2019 ), the sales potential and finally the previous sales 12 months. this last measure was calculate like this.

Prev12months measure.jpg

This is the final table that I got.

Final Table.jpg

The problem that I have actually is when I wanted clasify in base of previous 12 months the rank function returns just the value 1.

RANK2.jpg

Could you help me please??

If you need more details about that, please let me know.

Thanks a lot.

1 REPLY 1
v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI, @Hvaldes 

You may try this formula:

RANK = RANKX(ALL('Table'[SDCUST]),[Prev12Months],,DESC)

If you still have problem, please share your simple sample pbix file, It may be a simple rank measure problem, but without sample data, it's hard to see what the problem is.

Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.