Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Joe1409
Regular Visitor

I can't change the facebook account

Hi,

I'm getting this error "An error occurred in the ‘’ query. DataSource.Error: Facebook: (#17) User request limit reached" and I try to change the Facebook account, but when I click on the "Sign in as different user" no screen appers and I can't change the account.

Captura.PNG

Any help?

Otherwise, if u have a trick for the user limit request let me know please.

Thank You

4 REPLIES 4
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@Joe1409

Please delete the existing data source under "Global permissions" in Data Source Setting and re-open connection to facebook again.

4.PNG

5.PNG

Regards,

Hi, 

I have the same problem, when I click on the "Sign in as different user" no screen appers so I can't change the account.
If I try with a new query or delete the existing data source I can connect only with my account "Me". 

How can I change the account ? 
Thank you 

Hey, 

Go on facebook > settings > Apps > remove PowerBI app

Regards,

BhaveshPatel
Community Champion
Community Champion

I think you need to create a new query to connect to different facebook account. Changing the users in the same query would not be allowed as far as I know.

Thanks & Regards,
Bhavesh

Love the Self Service BI.
Please use the 'Mark as answer' link to mark a post that answers your question. If you find a reply helpful, please remember to give Kudos.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.