cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Gwendalidot
Frequent Visitor

Re: I can not refresh the data in Power Bi Desktop.

Hi, Unfortunately, it has not yet worked. But by doing several tests, I understand the problem better. As appears on the attached screenshots the problem is in importing a file needed to make the update. To do the update I import three files actually that are compiled to give a fourth file that needs to be displayed. The problem is only the import of one file out of all three. I show here two screenshots. One of a file that poses no problem. The other one in the file that blocks. In fact, all file content is blocked in the content of the first column instead of being spread across multiple columns. The first screen copy is correct. While on the second we see that PowerBi did not select the first line of the source file to fill the titles of each column.Capture4.PNGCapture3.PNG

Gwendalidot
Frequent Visitor

Re: I can not refresh the data in Power Bi Desktop.

Hi, Capture5.PNGI am trying to update my data. The new table titled "Remediation" that I get after loading seems correct. However, the old table remains displayed. I have error message: your queries contain pending changes. When I click to apply the changes I get the error message: the key doesn't match any table

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks Launched March 24th!

New Ranks Launched March 24th!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power BI Community!

‘Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

‘Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Arun 'Triple A' Event Video, Q&A, and Slides

Arun 'Triple A' Event Video, Q&A, and Slides

Missed the Arun 'Triple A' event or want to revisit it? We've got you covered! Check out the video, Q&A, and slides now.

Community Summit North America

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow. The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors