cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xander2121
Frequent Visitor

I am not able to see the databases when connected to Snowflake Organizational account

I received Snowflake Organizational credentials recently and I want to coneect it to Power BI to make reports. I am using built-in Snowflake connector in Power BI. The url I received for the oraganizational account is something like this "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.snowflakecomputing.com". There is no "us-east-1" in it which usually everyone has and I previously used to have. Now when I try to connect my Power BI desktop with this Snowflake organizational account I am not seeing any databases. I have 3 databases in it. Can anyone help me with this situation?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
bvilten
Helper II
Helper II

I'm not sure that this is a PBI problem. When you say you don't see any databases does that imply that you have made a successful connection? If so verify your connection path, and privileges. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
bvilten
Helper II
Helper II

I'm not sure that this is a PBI problem. When you say you don't see any databases does that imply that you have made a successful connection? If so verify your connection path, and privileges. 

Yep. That was the problem. Now I am able to see them. Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

charticulator_carousel_with_text (1).png

Charticulator Design Challenge

Put your data visualization and design skills to the test! This exciting challenge is happening now through May 31st!

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Power BI Release May 2022 768x460.png

Check it out!

Click here to read more about the May 2022 updates!