cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xander2121
Frequent Visitor

I am not able to see the databases when connected to Snowflake Organizational account

I received Snowflake Organizational credentials recently and I want to coneect it to Power BI to make reports. I am using built-in Snowflake connector in Power BI. The url I received for the oraganizational account is something like this "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.snowflakecomputing.com". There is no "us-east-1" in it which usually everyone has and I previously used to have. Now when I try to connect my Power BI desktop with this Snowflake organizational account I am not seeing any databases. I have 3 databases in it. Can anyone help me with this situation?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
bvilten
Helper II
Helper II

I'm not sure that this is a PBI problem. When you say you don't see any databases does that imply that you have made a successful connection? If so verify your connection path, and privileges. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
bvilten
Helper II
Helper II

I'm not sure that this is a PBI problem. When you say you don't see any databases does that imply that you have made a successful connection? If so verify your connection path, and privileges. 

View solution in original post

Yep. That was the problem. Now I am able to see them. Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Power BI December 2021 Update_carousel 768x460.jpg

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the December 2021 Updates!

User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Jan 2022 Dev Camp 768x460 copy.png

Power BI Dev Camp- January 27th, 2022

Mark your calendars and join us for our next Power BI Dev Camp!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors