Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mdaamirkhan
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

How will I create Measure Column and How I use in Dynamix Change Axis in my report.

How will I create Measure Column and Then How I use in Dynamix Change Axis in my report with "Value and Volumne" in my report? In my pbix file Measure column is not there how will I create and use in Dynamix Change Axis

If I selcet Value then it will show Value figure and If I selct Volume then it will show Volume figures. In my sample data pbix file there no column Measures. 

Measure Column is not present in my report  but  I want  create  and  use in Dynamix change AxisMeasure Column is not present in my report but I want create and use in Dynamix change Axis

e.g- how will create a column named Measure inside that there will Value and Volume screenshot.

I want to create one Dynamix Change Axis in my report with "Value and Volume" If I select "Value" then it will show Value figures and
If I select "Volume" then it show Volume Figure . Can you please me on this I have shared the pbix file link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxreilNC4AvsZE5pQWFfdzBfZEE

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @mdaamirkhan,

Check this post with the answer you need.

Regards,

MFelix

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @mdaamirkhan,

Check this post with the answer you need.

Regards,

MFelix

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.