cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kiranbchitari Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

How we can display row data into column and below that column values of some other column?

Screenshot (1).pngFig 1

Figure 1 is an original table how I can convert this into Fig 2.Capture.PNG

the values below beauty, brain, and shape are the corresponding benchmark performance.  

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
v-danhe-msft Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: How we can display row data into column and below that column values of some other column?

Hi @kiranbchitari,

Based on my test, I could use the group by function to group your data by [Year] column, but I couuld not figure out your logic in your desired picture, also due to both your [Benchmark1] and [Benchmark2] has multiple data, could you please tell me which column your desired result is based on?

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Frequent Visitor

Re: How we can display row data into column and below that column values of some other column?

Thanks for your interest. I resolved the problem.Smiley Happy

3 REPLIES 3
Super Contributor

Hi @kiranbchitari,

Based on my test, I could use the group by function to group your data by [Year] column, but I couuld not figure out your logic in your desired picture, also due to both your [Benchmark1] and [Benchmark2] has multiple data, could you please tell me which column your desired result is based on?

Regards,

Daniel He

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Frequent Visitor

Thanks for your interest. I resolved the problem.Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Hi @kiranbchitari,

It's pleasant that your problem has been solved, could you please mark a reply as Answered?

Regards,

Daniel He

Helpful resources

Announcements
GregDeckler

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly

Power BI Super User, Greg Deckler, explains

Summit North America

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Back to School Contest

Back to School Contest

Engage and empower students with Power BI!

MBAS Gallery

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Top Ideas
Users Online
Currently online: 44 members 1,083 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: