Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to use manually calculated min,max,median,quartile1,quartile3 in box and whisker plot

Hello Community,

I am suffering issue regarding the box and whisker plot visual, because I have some precalculaed values of min, max, median, quartiles and I wanted to use that values instead of the visuals calculated values. If anybody having some suggestions please put your reply. And if we can have any other visual which can show this value in one graph please let me know.

waiting for your kind reply.

Thanks, 

Shubham

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Pragati11 ,

As I having Summerised data, in which I having precalculated min, max, media, quartiles and i wanted to plot this values using box and whisker, I got the solution but it is the creative option , which you can use while you have this this type of data.

Thanks @Pragati11   for your help , but it's not the solution which we want.

if you want to know the solution add reply "ANSWER"

Regards,

Shubham  

Pragati11
Super User
Super User

HI @Anonymous ,

I tried a basic box-whisker chart at my end and I can see there is only option to give a custom Min/Max value. you can see the following option to give that:

Pragati11_0-1638271219614.png

But you can'y customize median & quartile values here.

Thanks,

Pragati

Best Regards,

Pragati Jain

MVP logo

LinkedIn | Twitter | Blog YouTube 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! This will help others on the forum!

Appreciate your Kudos!!

Proud to be a Super User!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.