Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to use buttons to see the visuals without changing the visuals in oher dimensions?

I have 9 graphics in the PowerBI page. 3 out of 9 graphics are just tables. I am calling this as Dimensiuon 1. Rest 6 are charts or graphs. I am calling this as dimension 2. In order to nevagiate through the first 3 tables, I have 3 buttons for each table. I used bookmark to activate those buttons. For the rest of the six graphs, I am using 6 other buttons. I activated them using the bookmark in the powerBI. When I change the table in Dimension 1, PowerBI shows me the very first chart from dimension 2. I do not want PowerBI to change my visual for Dimension 2, when I am nevagating through the buttons in Dimension 1, and vice versa.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , right-click on the bookmark name is bookmarks pane, there is an option for selected visual. Can you select the visuals and create your bookmarks and check

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , right-click on the bookmark name is bookmarks pane, there is an option for selected visual. Can you select the visuals and create your bookmarks and check

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.