Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

thomasreick
Resolver I
Resolver I

How to use a card diplaying the CountOfIndex based on relative timeline used in stacked bar chart

Hi all,

a) Is there a way to show the counted index of a table but based on the settings of a relative time slicer showing the last 12 months displayed in a stacked column chart?

I would like to present the resulting figure to the consumer.

b) Is there a way to format the lables of the x-axis of the mentioned stacked-column chart that way, that it shows the last 3 months in GREEN and Month 4 to 12 in RED? The longer the figures are in the past the more important is it to react on that...

thx & brgds

Thomas

1 REPLY 1
v-xiaotang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @thomasreick 

Thanks for reaching out to us.

To solve the question, more information is needed.

(1) A sample file, you can replace the raw data with bogus data.

(2) if you are not able to provide a sample file, could you provide some sample data in text

(3) Please describe your expected result in detail based on your sample. For example, the slicer setting is ..., then the counted index of a table is ...., I want to put the value into card visual.

Thanks 🙂

Besides, for the second question, you can use the fx function in format panel. Also, if you need a specified measure which meets your need, please provide above information.

vxiaotang_1-1637896395596.png

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Tang

If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.