Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to sync OKZViz filter accross all pages?

Hi All,

I am using an OKZViz filter, and want the selections to be synchronized in all the pages.

Is there any way to do that.

I know we can do it with the default Power BI slicer. But we can not limit the selections with default slicer. That's the reason i am using OKZViz filter.

Please help.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
chass
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

In looking at the OKViz GIT change log that support has not been added. 

(Sync Filters was released in Feb and their last update was March didn't include any enhancements) 

You might file an issue so they can add to their back log

Submit an issue

To submit an issue, please follow these directions:

1. Check if your issue already exists in the Issues page.
  2. If you don't find anything relevant, insert a new issue including as much details as possible, your Power BI Desktop version (or the browser you are using with Power BI service) and the version of the visual (you can find it in the About section inside the properties pane of the visual itself).
  3. IMPORTANT: Attach a PBIX report file to the item you just created to reproduce the issue. If your report contains private data or you cannot publicy share your report for any reason, please send it us including the issue number from GitHub repository.

Chuck Sterling

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Rama1
Frequent Visitor

Hi, any updates regarding this issues? I have just tried to (copy and paste the OKZViz slicer tab from one page to another, it asked me whether I wish to sync it and I said yes, but practically it is not working.

chass
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

In looking at the OKViz GIT change log that support has not been added. 

(Sync Filters was released in Feb and their last update was March didn't include any enhancements) 

You might file an issue so they can add to their back log

Submit an issue

To submit an issue, please follow these directions:

1. Check if your issue already exists in the Issues page.
  2. If you don't find anything relevant, insert a new issue including as much details as possible, your Power BI Desktop version (or the browser you are using with Power BI service) and the version of the visual (you can find it in the About section inside the properties pane of the visual itself).
  3. IMPORTANT: Attach a PBIX report file to the item you just created to reproduce the issue. If your report contains private data or you cannot publicy share your report for any reason, please send it us including the issue number from GitHub repository.

Chuck Sterling

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.