Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to switch Map language into Arabic

I triyed for many time to ( switch Map language into Arabic ) with no hope

https://unsee.cc/177b0329/

I already followed those steps without soluation !!

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/supported-languages-countries-regions#next-steps

and how can use google map in power bi 

3 REPLIES 3
Hagar_Rabie
Regular Visitor

Hello, 

I know it's been a long time. however I have good news for you, The map is showing in Arabic in Power BI now

vanessafvg
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous  i dont see where it says it changes the map into arabic, the rest of the power bi model looks like it has changed?

'

What's translated

Menus, buttons, messages, and other elements of the experience are translated into your language, making it easier to navigate and interact with Power BI.

At this time, a few features are available in English only:

• Dashboards and reports that Power BI creates for you when you connect to services such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Google Analytics, Salesforce, and so on. (You can still create your own dashboards and reports in your own language.)
  • Exploring your data with Q&A.'

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for your comment @vanessafvg 

so what did I understand from your explination is ( there are noway to create map with arabic langauge in PBI,right?

if so, how can I use google map in power bi?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.