Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Paddhof1984
Helper III
Helper III

How to sum up and merge data from different tables in certain rows in a new querry?

Hello,

I do have a problem how to realize a query regarding different data in a row and multiple columns in tow different and separate tables.

The first table contains a column containing a letter for a specific country: in this case A (Austria), CH (Swiss), D (Germany) and a customer code row. The country code appears multiple times in different rows in this table for multiple and different customers.

Example Customer A has bought something in January and in March, customer B hast bought different products in August September and December, Customer C hast bought products in January and February.

In this Case

customer A from Germany (D) appears in the table in JAN and MAR, 

customer B from Swiss (CH) appears in the table in AUG, SEP and DEC,

customer C from Austria (a) appears in the table in JAN and FEB.

The second table contains a year column, a month column, and the turnover column and the customer code column.

What I want to do is to point out for each month in the year 2015 for the customers of these 3 countries in a separate querry:

1. row: the respective turnover 2015 for those 3 countries, separated into rows for each month of the year.

2. row: the cumulated turnover 2015 for those 3 countries for every following month, also separated into rows for each month of the year.

Can anyone tell me how to implement the query for this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @v-huizhn-msft,

I have solved this Problem by myself.

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.