Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mdaamirkhan
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

How to subscribe and share particular report to other users?

Hello All,

I have one dashboard which has 3 page. I want to subscribe and share page 1 and 3 to other user. can you help how to do that ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
3 REPLIES 3
rocky09
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

I am puzzled by the "Content Pack" versus the "Subscribe" button.  Is the Subscribe capability brand new and therefore the support documentation has not caught up yet?

I was excited about the "Content Pack" as it allows Users to have their own copy of the dataset to play around with, but is it true that if you put a report/Dataset in a Content Pack then Users can no longer use the Subscribe button?

If you don't put the report/dataset in a Content Pack, is it true that the only way to allow a User to download the file into Desktop is to allow them to edit the original file as well?  That the only way to protect the original data but allow Users to download copies is to use a Content Pack? 

thanx

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.