Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

gvg
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

How to show simple text measure in conditional color?

Hi experts,

I need to show in report a single measure that is a number that should be green if positive, red - if negative. No titles, no other stuff, just plain number in different color. Power BI seems to be lacking this simple functionality. 

Are there any tricks to go around this limitation?

The visual, that is most close to these requirements, to my mind, is Table visual. However Conditional formatting with Color by rules setting doesn't work on single number placed in a Table.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

That's what I say too. Well, I managed to reach the result in a Table visual by setting white font for unnecessary rows.

Untitled.jpg

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @gvg,

Currently, conditional color setting is not supported when you add a single measure to card visual. As a workaround, you can try the "Conditional Formatting" which is available in table visual. In below screenshot, [Min] is a measure.

1.PNG2.PNG

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

That's what I say too. Well, I managed to reach the result in a Table visual by setting white font for unnecessary rows.

Untitled.jpg

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.