Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Zack92
Helper II
Helper II

How to show multiple answers in Dax Calculate?

Hello, 

I have a question with multiple answers. I am trying to show them all, I used Values and got an error. Can you please let me know what is the best way to show this?  If I can show them combine and in a one raw will be the best. I am trying to pivot the question (Question in a column, not in raw) 

Which category best fits your current role and responsibilities? = 
    CALCULATE(VALUES(CBTSurvey[Answers]), 
        FILTER(CBTSurvey, CBTSurvey[df_Typeform_Summary.title] = "Which category best fits your current role and responsibilities?"))

Zack92_0-1652301493259.png

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Zack92 , Answer should be used as not summarized(group by)  column in visual and count of answers should be used as measure to filter the visual

Hello @amitchandak ,

Again thank you for the continuous help.  I want just want to put them on a column. I using this to represent some survey data.  Don't want it as a filter. Any idea how I can add them as a column? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.