Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

YunJ
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

How to show many different charts when click different buttons?

Hi

I would like to show the first two charts when click "Chart1", and last two charts when click "Chart2". Is there any reference for this function? I know the bookmark function may solve this. I'm also wondering is there any other ways to implement this? Because I may have many charts(more than 6 charts) when click different button, so it will be a little repetitve to set bookmark for each chart.

1.png

Here is the sample pbix file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gcyiej8x5834q59/Changing%20chart.pbix?dl=0

Thanks a lot for your time.

2 REPLIES 2
YunJ
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Also, the charts need to be set in the same position when switch the buttons. So if I use the bookmark way, I have to put charts in exactly the same position and hide another one. What about when I have more buttons for example 4 buttons. I have to put 4 charts to the exactly same position... That's why I'm wondering if there is other ways...

Hi @YunJ ,

Based on my test,only bookmarks can realize the button function,there is no other better way...

Best Regards,
Kelly

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.