Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

biwessel
Frequent Visitor

How to show line for specific filtered product and line for all products in the same Trend Chart

I am new to Power BI and am trying to build a trend chart showing  the %  for one store in specific (filtered) and % of of all our stores combined (no filter applied). Can I show these in one trend chart?

Below is an example including only the one store in specific. I am trying to figure out how to add to the same chart an additional line with all stores combined. 

Thanks in advance for the help!

Bianca

Power BI Question.png

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

This can probably be acheived using the ALL function. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dax/all-function-dax

So maybe one measure for the specific store CALCULATE(,FILTER()) and then another measure for all of the stores CALCULATE(,ALL())

Do you have a little more information about the current measure/value/data?

Thanks a lot for the help! I had to do a few extra steps, but this put me in the right direction!

@Anonymous 

I have a similar question but more so for a scatter chart.

Any idea if it can be done for a scatter chart?

Regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have not had a use case for a scatter yet so I am not familiar enough to even make a guess. Good luck!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.