Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

biwessel
Frequent Visitor

How to show line for specific filtered product and line for all products in the same Trend Chart

I am new to Power BI and am trying to build a trend chart showing  the %  for one store in specific (filtered) and % of of all our stores combined (no filter applied). Can I show these in one trend chart?

Below is an example including only the one store in specific. I am trying to figure out how to add to the same chart an additional line with all stores combined. 

Thanks in advance for the help!

Bianca

Power BI Question.png

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

This can probably be acheived using the ALL function. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dax/all-function-dax

So maybe one measure for the specific store CALCULATE(,FILTER()) and then another measure for all of the stores CALCULATE(,ALL())

Do you have a little more information about the current measure/value/data?

Thanks a lot for the help! I had to do a few extra steps, but this put me in the right direction!

@Anonymous 

I have a similar question but more so for a scatter chart.

Any idea if it can be done for a scatter chart?

Regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have not had a use case for a scatter yet so I am not familiar enough to even make a guess. Good luck!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.