Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

naoyixue1
Post Patron
Post Patron

How to set up the structure to measure SKUs full year performance, which each month SKU list is diff

Hey there,

I now have the difficulity of measure some SKUs performance on the full year basis. We outsoucre some SKUs due to the capacity constraints. While, each month outsource SKUs are differernt. They really depends...For example, we will outsource A, B and C in Jan, but outsource B, C and D in Feb... (see below example). Given that, I cannot simply look up the oursource SKU when adding some measure, because each month SKU list is different. Now, it's very hard for me to measure the full year performance. For example, if I only measure Jan outsource SKUs, I will miss some SKUs in Feb or the other months. Do you have any thoughts to solve that issue? Thanks!

naoyixue1_0-1660072396321.png

4 REPLIES 4
v-yangliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @naoyixue1 ,

This is the PBIX file and hopes to help you:

How to set up the structure to measure SKUs full year performance, which each month SKU list is diff...

Best Regards,

Liu Yang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

v-yangliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @naoyixue1 ,

Here are the steps you can follow:

1. Create calculated column.

Table2 =
var _1=
SELECTCOLUMNS('Table',"Month",'Table'[Jan])
var _2=
SELECTCOLUMNS('Table',"Month",'Table'[Feb])
var _3=
SELECTCOLUMNS('Table',"Month",'Table'[Mar])
var _table=
UNION(_1,_2,_3)
return
DISTINCT(_table)

2. Result:

vyangliumsft_0-1660718169658.png

Best Regards,

Liu Yang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Hey Liu Yang, would you mind sharing the related sample pbix file ? Thanks!

naoyixue1
Post Patron
Post Patron

Any thoughts? Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.