cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper V
Helper V

How to set default page in power bi service?

Hi. How can I set this one page as my default opening page in Power BI Service? I have done that in Power BI Desktop where I save and publish the report while opening my desired default page. 

But if I made changes in Power BI Service and save it, the default opening page will be the last page that I saved. Is there a way to only made my first page as the default opening page?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Support
Community Support

Hi , @zhrhr 

Currently, PowerBI Service does not provide additional settings for the default opening page.

As @amitchandak  said, the last saved page is the default page to be opened.

This is by design. IIf you do have such a need, you can add it to the PowerBI Idea forum. Once you get a certain number of votes, the development team will consider the idea

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support
Community Support

Hi , @zhrhr 

Currently, PowerBI Service does not provide additional settings for the default opening page.

As @amitchandak  said, the last saved page is the default page to be opened.

This is by design. IIf you do have such a need, you can add it to the PowerBI Idea forum. Once you get a certain number of votes, the development team will consider the idea

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

View solution in original post

Super User IV
Super User IV

@zhrhr , I think you got it correctly.

As far as In remember, The last page saved is the default page to be opened

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!
Dashboard of My Blogs !! YouTube Channel !! Connect on Linkedin

Proud to be a Super User!

HI @amitchandak Can't I make the first tab as my default? Where it won't change if I made changes in other pages and save it? I don't want my last saved tab as default opening page. I want the first tab 

@zhrhr , As far As I remember, click on the first tab/page and save. Think how others will make the second page as default.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!
Dashboard of My Blogs !! YouTube Channel !! Connect on Linkedin

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power BI

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power BI features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

secondImage

Power BI Women

Join our monthly meetings and learning sessions.

secondImage

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power BI Super Users!

secondImage

The largest Power BI virtual conference

100+ sessions, 100+ speakers, Product managers, MVPs, and experts. All about Power BI. Attend online or watch the recordings.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors