Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

k3rz0rg
Advocate III
Advocate III

How to reset/refresh salesforce report connector?

Hi,

my company has multiple salesforce area for example support, marketing, sales etc with individual login credentials.

Earlier I was working with support area and fetched reports using the credentials for support. Now I have to fetch the data for marketing but everytime I select the salesforce report connector clicking "get data", it shows the same old list of table from the support area.
How can I reset the salesforce so that I can re-provide login credentials so that I can see the list of tables under the marketing?

I tried deleting power bi cache but no help.

Thanks,

K3

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@k3rz0rg,

You may try to clear permissions in data source settings.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@k3rz0rg,

You may try to clear permissions in data source settings.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-chuncz-msft,

thanks a lot! That helped me out. It's been a while I moved around that area, got outta my head! 

regards,

K3.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.