Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to represent a pie chart with no values

Hello everyone,

I have some supply chain data where i have the total number of shippments. among those we only have data for 2 categories, not shipped and delivered. The end user also wants a pie chart with percentages including a 3rd catgory called Not scheduled.

Our data only contains shippments that are delivered and not shipped since we have tracking numbers and info about it. 

Example if there are 400 orders in total, and our data sheet has 150 shipped, 200 not delivered only then the remaining 50 is not scheduled. How do I represent this as a pie chart?

Your help is appreciated. Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Can you give your sample data and expected results? Does your category column have only two categories, not shipped and delivered? So how does your total number 400 appear in the data, because the not shipped and delivered data add up to only 150+200=350. 

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , You have to create three measure and show them in pie visual without any legends

nvprasad
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi,

Since "Not Scheduled" label itself is not there in your data, You can create 3 measures (Not Shipped, Delivered & Not Scheduled) and drag them into the 
Values section of "Pie Chart".

Appreciate a Kudos! 🙂
If this helps and resolves the issue, please mark it as a Solution! 🙂

Regards,
N V Durga Prasad

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.