Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

S4CSurrey
Helper I
Helper I

How to report on going over a pre-set limit for past 3 consecutive months?

I have two data sets:

1. List of monthly usage for users, with a plan name described

2. The same plan names from above, with pre-set limits described

The two are connected by a relationship, so data set #1 can be reported on and see if the users are their monthly usage are going over their plan's limits.

I'd like to know if any user is going over their pre-set limits for the past 3 consecutive months. I have tried filters to do this, but this only lets me do "is IN the last X months", instead of what I want is "is in every month for the last X months" (in my need, the past 3 consecutive months).

I am looking for an easy way to do this, by calculated column preferably as this new data set needs to be for every user for granular reporting of these users.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @S4CSurrey ,

Please share me a dummy PBIX, removing sensitive information and replacing real data with dummy data, for specific test.

It is suggested to upload your file to OneDrive for Business and then paste the link here.

Best Regards,

Icey

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.